Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting off right and a new goal!

This morning I decided to start the New Year off right and go out for a run. Despite slushy, still plowed, side roads I managed to run 1.1 miles. And I managed to get it done in 10 min 43 sec. My fasted mile yet! I came home, plugged in my handy dandy Nike+ I got this:



 

Yay me!!!! So, now comes the goal for 2011. I want to run a minimum of 365 miles this year!!!! I will probably do more than that, but I figured I would keep the goal on the smaller side. This way if I only run 1 mile a day or a total of 365 for the year (no matter how I break it down) I will not be disappointed in myself. 

As far as my water goal for the year goes...I started off with a can of regular soda and a glass of Crystal Light, but I have reconciled all that with a full liter of water and more to follow. Have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You are a blogging fool! You're my idol!

    I'm so proud of you and how far you've already come. I love this 365 goal and once the weather warms up, you'll be cruising through those miles and probably accomplish this goal by summertime!

    Now I'm inspired to blog and post my goals...

    ReplyDelete