Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Making Monday



Good evening blogland!! It's that time again, FMM! Tonight is short survey time, feel free to copy the questions to answer on your own blog and don't forget to post your link at the bottom.


1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
I like a clean sink in the kitchen, for some reason when my sink is empty I feel like my life is in order. (Weird, I know.)


2)What is your favorite city?
NYC (Chicago coming in a very, very close 2nd)


3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes, I have. Married my best friend in August 2009.  

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Grapefruit with Splenda on it.  

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
Why did I agree to order the Royal Rumble, I am so disappointed John Cena lost. :(    

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I was using the slip and slide, backed up all the way to the fence and caught my heel on the bottom of the fence as I started to run forward. 


7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No. I haven't been working out due to the crappy snow and ice.  

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Indeed I do, @BklynRunninFool (You can find me on Nike+ with that name too) 

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
Hubby and kids, Blackberry, and Nook Color 

10) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 15, and his name was Tim (I think...)



Go ahead and copy this survey for your blog and be sure to leave your link below...





No comments:

Post a Comment