I NEVER thought I could or would enjoy running! I never thought I could lose the weight that has been plaguing my life for the last 10 years. I never thought I could be happy here after leaving NJ.
So now my year in review:
- Started running!
- Ran a 5k - Tunnel to Towers
- Ran a 4M - NYRR Jingle Bell Jog
- Joined Weight Watchers - and lost 26 lbs to date!
- Became a NYS Certified EMT!
- Began improving my HORRID credit score!
- Made some new friends: Sheryl, Trixie, Melanie, and Carolyn.
- Made more really wonderful friends (really too many to list) but you can check them out on my Twitter.
- Became a NYRR member.
- Started this here, lil' ole, blog.
Now for my NEW and IMPROVED 2011:
- Run more.
- Get out and be more active with friends. (I tend to go out alone.)
- Find a new job (One I enjoy! If any of you have leads on jobs in the NYC area let me know)
- Find a 2nd job. (Part-time, can't have too much fun if you're broke!)
- Spend more time with my family.
- Help encourage my husband to lose about 100 lbs.
- Stay more on top of this blog.
- Lose another 26+ lbs.
- Have a kick ass credit score.
- Get ready for the 2012 NYC Marathon!
- Take my butt to the gym. (I pay for it, yet haven't gone!)
- And take time for ME!!!!
And to those of you on the East Coast, I hope you are braving Snowpocalypse 2010 well! I have been snow bound with everyone since Sunday, and I am ready to jump out the window. Not to mention my body wants to run, and I simply can't.
Hopefully, I will be able to update before Friday again, but in the event that I don't Have a Happy and Healthy New Year! Please be safe!
Glitter Graphics Generator